ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Add me to the list.  I found this thread looking around to try and figure out why I can't watch the Rolex 24 on my Comcast box.  Comcast, really, you need to add FS2 to the lineup.

Contributor

• 

49 Messages

10 years ago

you will want the Xtra Package if you go to Directv $34.99 12 months then $39.99,thats over half what my Comcast runs.

Contributor

• 

49 Messages

10 years ago

Directv is the way to go,they have both FS1 & 2 and also Mavtv,and its a great deal right now!

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

10 years ago

somebody reads this forum. I posted that you could get fs2 on the fox sports go app and the next day you had to enable location detection on your ios device which took away the ability to watch fs2 on the ipad

at least they moved the big east games to fox sports regional until Comcast adds fs2. it really is bogus that Comcast won't add a big time live sports channel. MMA, soccer, d1 mens hoops, NASCAR is all on fs2. they should replace nbc sports which is useless aside from the 2 weeks of Olympic coverage

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

The obvious answer is two fold

a) Comcast own NBC and therefore the Fox channels are competition. 

b) Comcast dont give a toss about customer service

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I agree here.  My husband and I feel short changed for motor sports.  All other major sports have multiple channels on Comcast.  We motor sports fans need all the channels where races are broadcast.  We need Fox Sports 2.  And any other channel races are on.

Comcast, PLEASE add these channels

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

10 years ago

I agree!

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

It's difficult to understand how broadcasting is all about money. I completely agree with the Comcast customers about short changing us on the motorsports broadcasts and now the FCC has but blocks on duplicate broadcasts from CBS in the South Eastern Mass area (Fall River) and I have to watch a Providence Rhode Island station that the audio drops off constantly and can't watch WBZ Boston (who's audio doesn't drop) in HD but in SD.  UNREAL!!!!!!   Get with it Camcast we all pay "MORE" than enough.

Contributor

• 

27 Messages

10 years ago

Dear ctstreetrodder: I have the same plan as you and I bet thee are a lot of us waiting until March/April to see what Comcast is going to do. I hold out hope that Fox will be better about the scheduling.

Contributor

• 

86 Messages

10 years ago

Don't feel bad! I only pay $200+ every month & they don't give two cents for my business!!! Let's see what they say come March or April when I contact them to cancel the television portion of my service? I'll wait until NASCAR starts to really crank up & if they have not seen the light by then, they can kiss my grits!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

it would be nice to get foxsports2 as there is many race fans that like to watch racing that not on any other channel i am one thats not really happy that they wont carry that channel if i can find away to go with another carrier i will be doing it unless they add more channel with out rising the bill direct tv is way less than comcast with way more channels

Contributor

• 

29 Messages

10 years ago

Comcast add foxsports 2, beinsportplay streaming and you'll increase your profits. So many more people would sign up for the sports and entertainment package. Come on do not just take our money, give us what we want

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

That would make sense socccermaster and we can't have that w/o some sort of twist!!!!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Why does Comcast not carry Fox Sports 2? Dose Comcast have a reasion for not carring it?

What do we have to do to get Comcast to do this simple addition?

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

10 years ago

Just received our newest line up for this coming year in the So. NH region.  NO FOX SPORTS 2!!  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here