ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

11 years ago

Maybe all us Nascar lovers need to call Comcast & tell them we're dropping them, if they don't get Fox Sports 2 & you're going to Direct TV.   If they knew they were losing thousands of customers, I bet they would do something!

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

NASCAR Sprint Cup Qualifying at Talladega is only being shown on the new Speed channel replacement overflow channel "FS2" Fox Sports 2 (which everybody seems to carry except for Comcast)? Why not, as high as my cable bill is!!! 99% of the channels Comcast charges me for I do not watch and are complete garbage (but I have to pay for them all to get a few decent channels and HD) and my favorite was Speed channel, so I feel Comcast should do everything possible to provide us with every NASCAR racing channel available. Drop 50% of the stupid channels that 99% of us don't watch and there will be plenty of money to purchase FS2 and please your customers so we don't have to leave for DIRECTV or FIOS. Thank you!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I was in hope that I would be able to view the nascar camping world truck series qualifying? It was said to be on Fox sports 2 ?  I pay for the sports package and used to get all of the races and prelims now I cant find it because comcast who was supposed to add it is dragging there greedy feet and ignoring there loyal paying customers. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

11 years ago

I AGREE!!  COMCAST GET FOX SPORTS 2!!

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

11 years ago

I AGREE!!  COMCAST GET FOX SPORTS 2!!

Contributor

• 

50 Messages

11 years ago

Fox Sports 2 is on my On Demand menu, however there is nothing available to watch on it!

Regular Visitor

• 

12 Messages

11 years ago

I agree!!! I was all set to watch the ALMS race today from Road Atlanta, and it's not on Comcast. Losing the SPEED channel was a big blow to racing fans. Now it is just another channel for College football for..there must be 10 channels every Saturday for college football. 

Who cares?!?!?!

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

11 years ago

Write to your race venue of choice and ask them to press fox and comcast to add FS2. It isn't going to happen as long as we the little people complain but maybe the ALMS and NASCAR can help.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

just found out it will cost 40 bucks a month for fox sports 2 on comcast.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

That does it, all set to watch Monster Energy Supercross tonight, guess what channel FS2... I am seriously ready to plug my roof antenna back in (take about one minute) and supplement that with the internent ***k-**u Comcast for your lousy expensive programming. By the way, I get a better HD picture from the roof antenna anyway than your cable - - - fed-up

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

How many complaints does Comcast need to receive to respond to their customers?  The list showed 120 postings on this topic.  Oh! I guess this forum is only for customers to converse. 

When will Comcast customer service respond?????????????????

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

have been a customer 30+ yrs. lotsa peeps are angry, not only us! c'mon comcast, do something more than increasing our monthly service rates and giving us the run-around!

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/Why-does-Comcast-not-carry-Fox-Sports-2-formerly-Fuel-TV/td-p/1796282/page/3

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Well that sucks... No Fox Sports 2 in my area... No Monster Supercross live... maybe its time for a change in provider...

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Fox Sports 2 now lives where Fuel TV used to be. I'm watching it right now in south Florida on channel 740

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

11 years ago

I called Comcast & they told me they don't even offer Fox Sports 2.  They said to contact Fox Sport & complain.  Now, what do you believe?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here