ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

11 years ago

Fox soccer changes to fxx sept 2

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

We shouldn't have to call if we post it in their forum.  Comcast add this channel

Regular Contributor

• 

148 Messages

11 years ago

Comcast will not carry Fox Sports 2 unless you call them.  The number to call is 877-824-2288

Regular Contributor

• 

148 Messages

11 years ago

What you need to do is call COMCAST (877) 824=2288, and ask that they carry it.  I was told today that that is what it is gong to take.  If enough people demand it, they will carry it.

Regular Contributor

• 

148 Messages

11 years ago

What you need to do is call COMCAST (877) 824=2288

Regular Contributor

• 

96 Messages

11 years ago

Fox Sports 2 is on Demand but the only shows that are available to watch are friggin UFC matches. Weak

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I am a Comcast customer for more than 1 decade.  I really want Fox Sports 2...Please add it to my channels in the SF Bay Area!!!!

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

11 years ago

I just wish that FOX Sports 2 would replace FXX in the Sports Entertainment package. I bought the extra channels for sports programming, not FXX, which I will never watch.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

OMG!!!! This is absolute garbage that Comcast does not update their channel line up to have FOX Sports 2. For as much as they charge to not have channels available is completely unacceptable and once again showing their horrible customer service and concern of what their customers want and deserve. Comcast needs to listen to their paying customers or customers will become noncustomers.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Comcast talks about customer satisfaction guarantee but they don't listen. As soon as Verizon Fios hits my neighborhood I am out!!!!! I'm a huge soccer & UFC fan and once again I'm disappointed with comcast and their inability to deliver.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I was told by a Comcast employee at a Comcast store in Utah that Comcast was going to carry FS2 and it would take the place of the Fox Soccer Channel, channel 401 in Utah. I hope he wasn't lieing to me. COMCAST YOU NEED TO CARRY THIS STATION!!!!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I live in West Orange New Jersey where we do get Fox Sports 1 but we don't get Fox Sports 2 it is a joke that we dont get Fox Sports 2 I have spoke with Comcast Xfinity via the Comcast Live Chat and asked several times about FS2 and they say we will update you soon

Contributor

• 

27 Messages

11 years ago

I agree Fox sports 2 needs to be added to the lineup in Washington State. I assumed that since Comcast in Feb signed an agreements with Fox this would happen. Apparently not. I hate to miss NASCAR and Rolex racing that is now going to be on fox sports 2 and previously on Speed.

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

I also would like to know why Fox Sports 2 is not being carried by Comcast in the Philly suburbs area. They carry every obscure channel that I have no interest in but don't have this one that I want. No excuse for this since they carry so many other niche channels.

Maybe it's time to switch to Fios.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

yea def a bunch of idiots over at comcast.  they spend millions trying to convince us they are all about customer service, but their actions obviously show otherwise.  really going to look into switching to something else, no choice.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here