ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Frequent Visitor

• 

16 Messages

7 years ago

That's why I keep saying dump cable and get a streaming service. Best channels. Cheaper pricing.

Contributor

• 

78 Messages

7 years ago

I'm going to miss the Concacaf Gold Cup soccer matches tonight because there's no Fox Sports 2 in my area.[or in most others]

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

7 years ago

New thread

Contributor

• 

390 Messages

7 years ago

You can watch the matches tonight on Univision Deportes.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

7 years ago

Against guidelines,

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

7 years ago

Hello all, I understand your desire to add content that you enjoy watching in your area. We do listen to customer feedback. For more information on this topic, follow this link: https://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/?. The support page also includes a link to our Customer Feedback Form where you can request channels that you would like to have added to our lineup. If for any reason the link does not work for you, I suggest copying and pasting it into the address bar of your preferred browser.

Problem Solver

• 

1.6K Messages

7 years ago

Fox Sports 2 is now availble online and mobile.

even though I don't have it.

what tier is it supposed to be?

Contributor

• 

45 Messages

7 years ago

OK we should be able to add the FS2 app to our app portion of the Xfinity selection.

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

7 years ago

What Tier??? FS2 and David Bowie's space oddity are in the same tier.  Not to dump on Pharrell, but there are THIRTY-SIX (36) pages of discussion (and counting).  The vast majority of us cannot get FS2 through Comcast nor are we likely to ever get it.  I dumped Comcast due to high cost, number of channels I will never, ever watch and the lack of FS2.  Well, I recently got married and, guess what, she had Comcast.  The bright side is my spam e-mail continues to be directed to my comcast e-mail account.  I periodically log in here to see what y'all are saying.   

The fix is we all mark posts from ComcastTeds and ComcastAmir as "solutions",  pencil whip it so this is "solved".  

Problem Solver

• 

1.6K Messages

7 years ago

What happened?

I thought I was the only one who didn't get FS2 on tv anywhere.

comcast Jessie you got some explaning to do?

It was announced on tv everywhere why announce it on tv everywhere if it's not availble.

to no one.

was it an error?

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

7 years ago

to quote from the above link:

You'll need the following to get started:

• A subscription to XFINITY TV that includes the network you want to watch.

pretty sure you will find if you don't have FS2 in your area, in your package and available to you on your TV, you still won't get it. I do not get FS2 via Comcast's TV Go App.  Please, please, if you have found a work around or a loophole, do share details.

I just checked my app

https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/live-tv-streaming/

which still does NOT show FS2.

a quote from comcast.

Does live TV streaming with the XFINITY Stream app/XFINITY Stream portal include all channels?
When connected to your in-home XFINITY network, you can watch all the channels on your lineup (i.e., those included with your XFINITY TV subscription) through the XFINITY Stream app and portal, with the exception of pay per view or Adult channels. Outside the home, over 200 channels and over 40,000 TV shows and movies from your lineup will be available for live streaming.

Now, I am still pretty much convinced that, while "TV Everywhere" and XFinity streaming are different, when you try to log into a content provider with your Comcast information, if you do NOT have FS2, you will NOT be able to view FS2.

I do not find TV Everywhere as a distinct app.  Again, if anyone finds a workaround or can show I am wrong, please post.

Thanks,

Me

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

7 years ago

@Pharrell wrote:

Fox Sports 2 is now availble online and mobile.

even though I don't have it.

what tier is it supposed to be?

Apologies. I am looking into this now with our California team to get clarification.

Where did you see/hear that Fox Sports 2 is available to you online and via mobile?  Thanks for any additional information that you are able to provide. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.8K Messages

7 years ago

The new sticky thread about "New TV Anywhere Networks" mentions FS2. The problem is, does Comcast carry FS2 anywhere?

Problem Solver

• 

1.6K Messages

7 years ago

Comcast Jessie post on new tv every where channels mentions FS2.

I got all the channels he mentioned except that one.

Contributor

• 

390 Messages

7 years ago

We have FS2 here in Palm Beach county. In four years, I don't think I've watched one show on that network.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here