ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

I hear that Time Warner may be bought by comcast (nothing like a monopoly to control pricing).  Apparently, in my area, Time Warner does carry FS2.  We'll see what happens. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Feb 15, 2014 Dallas Supercross shows LIVE on Fox Sports 2 - just not on Comcast.  Step up Xfinity and add this channel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Amen to that. We need that channel. Wonder why they don't offer it?!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Ch. 741 is FS2 in florida. Check your 700 suite of channels.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

It would be nice to just get an answer. Timing? Why don't they already offer it? Missing big soccer games today because if this. Tired of the poor customer service.

Contributor

• 

86 Messages

10 years ago

Ojr12, what is your Florida location? Here in the Englewood area, 741 is a NFL channel.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Ft. Lauderdale

Contributor

• 

86 Messages

10 years ago

The information that I've been able to get, is that Comcast will only have FS2 available in "certain" markets! When asked about their press release I was told to go and read it, as to, if they said they would carry FS2 vs carrying it in "ALL" markets. As they stood there with that little smile and said "Well we didn't lie did we?", we are carrying it!!!!!!!!!!

Contributor

• 

49 Messages

10 years ago

Directv has a better deal then Dish,and has all the channels you will ever want

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

OK....

Since Comcast hasn't responded on this thread, and they don't seem to car about their customers, the best thing for Comcast is for them to not be able to merge with Time Warner....

This is an official invitation for Comcast to start to carry Fox Sports 2 as a showing of good will, otherwise, everyone who feels that they have received poor service due to this issue needs to complain to the Federal Government agencies in charge of approving the merger - specifically the FCC and the Justice Department....

Lucky for me, I didn't sign any sort of long term contract with Comcast, so I am just going to cancel and move over to DISH - as they carry the things I need- Pac12 Sports, Fox Sports 1, and Fox Sports 2  

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Part of the 2014 Supercross races are on Fox Sports 1. Tonight's race in Texas is on Fox Sports 2 which is not offered in Indiana. It is offered in Florida. Yes, I can watch the replay on Fox Spoorts 1 on Monday but I want to see the live broadcast tonight. I pay a lot for this Triple play package and feel left out. Comcast needs to fix this. Bring Fox Sports 2 to Indiana TV. No, it is not listed as a network I can watch on my PC on the Xfinity website like yours techs tried to tell me. Hold on a minute. I clicked on Reply to thank everyone for posting and a message popped up that I accepted a solution. What the hay?

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

This is such bologna... I pay top dollar to stay with Xfinity/ Comcast in Colorado and I can't get Fox Sports 2.  Come on Xfinity please fix this!!

Frustrated in Colorado

Regular Contributor

• 

96 Messages

10 years ago

There is a better chance of getting it added using the twitter feeds, xfinity tv and xfinity sports also foxsports since this thread/forum is basically useless unless you have a technical problem to fix. Getting channels added or removed might have a chance there but here...nope.

Regular Contributor

• 

96 Messages

10 years ago

and why there is a dumb line thru my message???? lame forums

Contributor

• 

86 Messages

10 years ago

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, makes one wonder!!!!! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here