ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

27 Messages

11 years ago

FYI NASCAR qualifying is on ESPN2 on Friday.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Another Saturday and NO NASCAR! in any series to watch, like I use to when we had the SPEED channel. Fox Sports 1 lied about how much racing we would see and said nothing about Fox Sports 2 until the last minute, which we do not have where I live. Thanks for nothing..........literally.

P.S. 'Crowd Goes Wild', boring.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

we get both in houston...

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I want Fox Sports 2 for programming but Im not sure how much I would watch. The Blue Border Box at the bottom of Fox Sport is like twice the size of ESPN's or any of the news networks, Its totally out of hand and it makes it nearly impossible to watch ITS HUGE, and their even doing it on the NFL broadcast. No I have that along with Joe Buck personally ruining my weekends. An how and is NBCs NASCAR coverage going to be That many weeks of Kyle Petty with be intolerable!

BUT Truly the channel I want in New York/Jersey Metro Comcaast version is AXIS TV. Mark Cuban's channel formally HDNet. It is one of the best channels like everything is LIVE and very music-centric! I had it on Comcast in Chicago and my parents have it in Ohio? Why not here??? Its a sick channel and lots of great music and its all recorded in HD specifically  1080p at 120Hrz refresh rate applicable cameras. Its un-real

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Convo I had with Comcast this morning:  (I am  in the Nashville area) (I removed the agents last name)

Emmanuela : Hello JEFF, Thank you for contacting Comcast Live Chat Support. My name is 

Emmanuela . Please give me one moment to review your information.

JEFF: My Issue: CHANNEL LINEUP

Emmanuela : Hello, Jeff.

JEFF: HI

Emmanuela : I can see here you have some concern with your channel line up, is that right?

JEFF: I would like to know when Comcast is adding FoxSports2 to my lineup.  I pay extra for the sports tier package and I don't get this.  I watch NASCAR activities and it is shown on FS2 instead of FS1 on  Saturdays.  I am upset enough to leave COMCAST.

Emmanuela : Oh I am sorry to hear that, Jeff.

Emmanuela : No worries,You've reached the right department. I'd be happy to help you and provide you with excellent customer service today. ill personally check the information regarding Foxsport2.

Emmanuela : Jeff,for us to get started, I just want to ask some questions and do an account review after we resolve your issue. Will that be okay?

JEFF: I guess if you feel its necessary to answer this very simple question

Emmanuela : Yes, I will need to check the account and package to make sure that the channel is avaialble on your area.

Emmanuela Monique: While waiting I want to introduce to you comcast.com, Comcast.com has an extensive series of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) that cover all of our products. Customers do not have to sign in to access the FAQs. Quick steps to do it...Open a web browser window and go to http://customer.comcast.com/Pages/HelpNFC.aspx?id=Comcast-Help-and-Support-Cable-TV On the home page, the navigation menus are on the left side of the window and click on Customers then Help and Support.

Emmanuela : Thank you for waiting

Emmanuela : Jeff, the foxsport2 channel is the new Fuel tv channel, which your area is not covering.

Emmanuela : As I have checked here they are still working on adding the channel on your area, however there are no known updates regarding this matter.

Emmanuela : Also, just to set proper expectation, the Fuel channel (foxsport2 ) channel is under Digital Preferred.

JEFF: ok.... well with no news in sight, I guess I will contact Direct TV this weekend and get set up with them.  How do I return my Comcast equipment?

Emmanuela : I apologize for this matter, Jeff. I hope you would give comcast more time to work on this. You will need to visit local office to return devices.

JEFF: ok thank you.  I will go ahead and post this news on the Comcast forum board so the many others who are asking this very same question can avoid calling you guys to complain.

Emmanuela : You are most welcome.

Emmanuela : Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Jeff.

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

11 years ago

It's the same two step crock I got with them but at least they didn't discontinue the chat as they did with me when I asked them how it could be possible that they didn't choose their station programming. I guess they do not want to keep customers around.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

This is a reply and a thank you to all of those who have posted about the loss of auto racing coverage.  It is indefensible. Bottom line, if Comcast can't figure out how to offer what its customers are paying for and have every right to expect, it's off to Dish or DirecTV.  I wonder if Comcast is figuring that we will all forget the issue once the season is over.  Not likely.  I am so very close to dropping Comcast.  All that is said about it being a dinosaur is true, which is a shame because when it began it was such an excellent business model.  Even its customer service was outstanding.  Now the CSR's are pleasant and try to be helpful, but they cannot keep afloat a sinking product.  Frankly, I am very glad I don't have any money invested in the company.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I am in the South Jersey area and Nascar used to be carried on the Speed Channel.  It is now FoxSports1.  Nascar when not carried on ESPN is being carried by FoxSports2.  We do not get FS2 on our channel lineup on Comcast here in NJ.  I called Comcast Customer Support today and requested that FS2 be added to our lineup.  She took my request and told me when they get a certain # of requests they will add it to the Channel Lineup.  Please all you Nascar fans in Southern New Jersey take 5 minutes and call the Comcast Customer Support line so we can get this channel in our area. The more we call the faster they will consider adding it.  Do it now so we can watch the 2013 Nascar Chase programing.  Thanks!

Contributor

• 

27 Messages

11 years ago

Everyone no matter where you live needs to call. I am in the Pacific NW and we, racing fans, want it also. Let's not give up and keep calling until the get tired of hearing from us

Contributor

• 

49 Messages

11 years ago

Direct TV is looking better and better. My bill just raised $50 and I still don't get FS2,Direct TV has a great deal right now and I can get FS2.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

This has all been such a mess.  We all got SPEED channel and they carried most of the NASCAR practices and qualifying.  SPEED changed to Fox Sports 1 and the coverage disappeared.  Now it is on Fox Sports 2 and Comcast is not providing that channel.  I am a very unhappy Comcast customer.  Do you think they care?  I think not.

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

11 years ago

Call them and request it. Please read the message above stating that when they feel they have enough requests they will add it. I don't know that I believe that as they are renown at talking out of both sides of their collective  mouths.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

When will comcast have FOX SPORTS 2.  I am a BIG FAN of NASCAR. I pay alot of money for my services.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

what the hay--missed the prerace show for the truck series--- thank you comcast but your welcome for the money i pay for Fox Sports 1 which does'nt cover the show i want to watch!!!!! 

Contributor

• 

40 Messages

11 years ago

No mickey, they don't.

They don't a rats bung hole about us.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here