U

Monday, April 15th, 2024 1:48 AM

ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR This Site Can't Be Reached

Since last week, I can't access certain websites that I've used in the past. Such as, Costco.com, Marshalls.com, adidas.com..etc. I tried all recommended troubleshooting methods for "ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR" that I could find online, none of them worked. I tried accessing these websites with the same computer through my phone's AT&T hotspot, and they worked fine. xfinity assistant's not helpful. I have reported these websites to xfinity. But I find new blocked websites everyday (so far mostly retail websites), so I am hoping to find a solution to this and fix it myself. Any help and recommendation would be appreciated. Thanks! 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 month ago

Hello, user_f5v5gy. Have you attempted looking through our Online Security with xFi - FAQ's?

3 Messages

@XfinityGabby​ Yes, I reviewed all of them and none apply to my situation. Spoke to xfinity security team. They recommended a new router. I'll update this post after I get my new router. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_f5v5gy, Thank you for trying that step and for getting back to us here. Are you able to confirm other devices are having the same issues accessing the websites you've identified? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

So I've been using the new replacement modem for over a week. No issues until today. All the website that was blocked with the old modem, they are now blocked again. =(

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Oh, no! user_f5v5gy, This is definitely not the experience we like to hear about. I am sorry to learn that they are blocked again. Let's get this fixed. When you talked to the security team, did they happen to provide you with any additional information? Are you noticing this issue on multiple devices?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here