Liamoco43's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, April 29th, 2024 3:59 PM

Some recorded programs not available on Xfinity streaming app

I noticed certain movies I have recorded on Xfinity do not show up on the app via my Roku TV (but they do appear on my TV that is hooked up directly into cable).  By coincidence, I noticed the very same recorded movies that I cannot see happen to be streaming on Disney +.  Is Disney doing something to block those recorded shows?

Official Employee

• 

959 Messages

19 days ago

Liamoco43 Good morning! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team for assistance with accessing your recordings on your Steaming devices and App. I'm happy to help you get the answers you need today. May I ask how far back you recorded these movies on your Xfinity service? Them showing up available on Disney+ is probably just coincidence. 

1 Message

I have the same issue for a recording from yesterday.

Official Employee

• 

661 Messages

@user_zctiml, there could be several reasons for this behavior. We have a page with some additional information on this subject : https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/troubleshooting-stream-portal-and-app

Let us know if that helps, and if not, what error message if any you were getting. Thanks!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here