U

Sunday, March 3rd, 2024 1:45 AM

Stream is no longer working on iPad.

For some reason, I can no longer watch live tv or DVR programs on iPad.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled.  nothing helps.  It still works fine on my Samsung phone, but not my iPad.

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

3 months ago

user_5koy8n Sorry to hear about the Stream app not working with the Ipad. When you try to watch something, what shows on the screen? Any error messages? 

1 Message

I am having this same issue.  I get an error message saying could not create download error 57006

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hi there and welcome to Comcast @user_15mb13. I am sorry to hear you are having troubles with accessing our Xfinity Stream App. What type of device are you having troubles with? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

I’m having a similar problem from my iPad. I attempt to stream to TV and the stream button flashes close so I cannot select the tv I’m trying to stream to. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_wxj1gy

Thank you so much for letting us know you are running into this issue. If you are still encountering an issue I would recommend starting with uninstalling the Xfinity stream app and redownloading it. You may want to also clear the cache for the app as well to ensure you are not stuck in a loop.

• Open “Settings.”
  • Tap “General” > “iPad storage.”
  • Scroll down and tap the app for which you want to clear the cache.
  • Tap “Delete app.”

If you are still running into an issue please let me know! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

6 Messages

I'm having the exact exact same issue. The stream menu flashes open then closes when I attempt to stream from my ipad. I've reinstalled, cleared the cache but the be issue persist. Please advise.

1 Message

2 months ago

I am having the same issue. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello, @user_8imjsb. Thank you for making us aware you're having issues logging into the Xfinity Stream app via Forums. I'll be more than happy to help figure out a solution to this problem with you.

Is the application not allowing you to log in using any device or just one in particular? Have you by any chance tried accessing the streaming service online? Also, how long have you had this problem?

1 Message

I am having a problem with my iPad. The connect to a device button flashes onscreen for a second and I am unable to connect.  The system works fine with iPhone.  

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hey there, user_h4r4l6, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your issues with your iPad. We would be happy to help you with getting your device up and running. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to get the iPad connected already?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@user_h4r4l6​ 

exactly the same issue here ! The device connect flashes as you said but you can’t get it to connect. 

However everything works fine on my iPhone. 

The iPad app is broken…

6 Messages

I'm having the exact same issue with my ipad pro. The stream menu flashes then closes before I can select a device to stream to. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times for the past month. I've also cleared the cache, nothing had been resolved. Please advise.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here