Lanka's profile

Contributor

• 

100 Messages

Wednesday, May 1st, 2024 8:15 PM

Xfinity App

This app quit working on my iPad Air 2. It worked just a couple of days ago. I have iOS 15.8 and can't update my iPad to a newer operating system. I tried downloading the recommended earlier version and it let me login but then wouldn't work when I tried to access it again.  Thank you very much.

1 Message

18 days ago

Same problem with iPhone 6S - I have an iphone 6. iOS 15.8.2. I had been able to access the xfininty app on the phone. Now it wants to update the app. However when trying to update the app, it says I need iOS 16.0. My phone says it is up to date with iOS 15.8.2. When looking at the support page https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/using-xfinity-app - it says that I need iOS 14. So, HELP!!!

Official Employee

• 

959 Messages

user_2fbzmt Good morning, and Happy Saturday! Thank you for reaching out to our team for assistance with your Xfinity App. I can see how getting the conflicting information would be frustrating. I'm happy to help you work through the issues you are experiencing. Have you by chance tried to clear the cache and cookies for your Xfinity App? If not, can you please try to do this step, and then run the update again? Please let me know if you run into any issues. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

This did not work, what other options? 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Are the app and device both updated?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

100 Messages

18 days ago

I now have iOS 15.8.2 also. Just updated yesterday. It always asks if I want to download older version but problem using app is still there. Tried again today. I relied on this app quite a bit and would like this fixed. Thank you very much.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here