U

Thursday, May 9th, 2024 6:35 AM

Cannot Port Forward

Every time I open the Xfinity App and try to use the assistant to open port forwarding I get an error. I have tried restarting the router and using the gateway, it is still a problem. I also get errors when I try to open the LAN or WAN settings button too. The app barely works.

3 Messages

12 days ago

this is what happens

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello and welcome to Comcast @user_01crrs. I am sorry to hear that you are not able to access our Port Forwarding section on our Xfinity App. You have reached an expert here on our Xfinity Community Forums page and we are happy to assist you today. Now are you logged into the Xfinity App using the primary Xfinity username role? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Yes I am. It's been 2 days after and I still can't access it.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you for confirming that, @user_01crrs. We may need to submit a ticket with our advanced support team for this. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here