spinner252's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, May 7th, 2024 11:04 PM

Closed

Voicemail app missing on DVR box app menu

The voicemail selection under the Apps section of the Menu has disappeared. I got a voicemail notification on the screen and went to review and found the app missing. What happened to it?

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

11 days ago

Hi, spinner252! Thanks for reaching out about the Voicemail app on the X1 box. We continuously evaluate the content that we deliver to our customers. As part of this ongoing evaluation, the Voicemail app on X1 has been retired. This article shows How to Access and Listen to Your Xfinity Voice Voicemail <edited to fix link> for other options to access it. 

(edited)

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Since I’m not privy to the criteria that is used to make these decisions. Without user input and the reactions being posted here it would have been in everyone’s best interests to ask your customers for their input during your one sided evaluation.

Dan

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Thank you for your feedback, spinner252. I am sorry that was removed when you liked to use it. I know that is frustrating to have happen. We always want to provide the services and features that fit into your life and household.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

12 days ago

Comcast is letting down their customers in almost every way --  

This is just another example, when a relied upon feature of all X1 Box access to read or play voicemails just is disconnected, done away with, removed, turned off -- [Edit: All CAPS]" [Edit: All CAPS]"[Edit: All CAPS]" (in any event disabled voicemail on Xi box access) to [Edit: All CAPS]".   Other customers have already created notification/inquiry via this forum  [Edit: All CAPS]"!   I found [Edit: All CAPS]" voicemail access disappeared 3 days ago.      Nice of Comcast to [Edit: All CAPS]"...  the commonly decent thing to do) [Edit: All CAPS]" that leaves no doubt this is just another function that Comcast can't be bothered restoring and reconnecting.      .... and that is what Comcast calls [Edit: All CAPS]"?    Comcast has a long list of service & operational deficits and outright failures  that they decide to ignore and continue to ignore without any acknowledgement, apology or demonstration of customer service.    Has anyone ever seen their fees reduced [Edit: All CAPS]" comcast disables, breaks, fails to update or fails to assure continued intergration with other aspects of services? Anyone?   For three + months, Comcast seems to have opted for the "ignore it and maybe [Edit: All CAPS]" (and the [Edit: All CAPS]") will go away.     Why do most customers just fold their hand and make it [Edit: All CAPS]" for comcast to continue like this. Let's hear from some others ....and perhaps Comcast will understand these features had value; were routinely utilized by customers and should be maintained and/or addressed when there is another comcast problem to add to the list of what  comcast will not acknowledge or fix.

[Edit: All CAPS]"

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here