U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Monday, May 6th, 2024 6:59 PM

Cannot log onto Max

I have a similar problem. My account has been placed on seasonal hold. Which essentially reduces internet band width. I am part of a bulk condo contract.  I log on with Xfinity credentials, authorize the log on in the Xfinity app and a screen appears asking me to purchase max.  Max is already included in my contract. Four calls to CS and one to max.  No one is able to resolve the issue.  I will be pushing hard for my condo association to find another tv-internet provider.  

Official Employee

• 

515 Messages

12 days ago

Hey there, @user_28cebd! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here on Xfinity Forums. I do apologize for the inconvience with the Max services and having access while on the hold. With the TV being in a suspended status, the additional access via the Stream App or third party App such as MAX would not be available as it is making the service on hold/unavailable while you are way. We can certainly document the feedback regarding the experiences with us. Please let us know if you have any other questions/concerns. 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

My Xfinity is part of a bulk service contact. The only service reduced in my situation is internet. Tv and tv service remain active as they are part of my condo monthly assessment. Ticket op-ed again yesterday. Received a notice that issue was addressed and ticket was closed. But the problem continues. 

agents easily understand the problem but best they can do is open a ticket.  No one who has the tech knowledge to fix is ever able or willing to discuss with the customer!

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Premium channels, international channels, and Subscription Video On Demand content will not work while on a seasonal hold. user_28cebd. Your other TV content should remain active during this time that is included in the bulk contract. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Does not sound correct, our condo bulk includes TV and Max.  I purchase internet separately.

Why would a contract we pay for (TV and Max included) drop a  part of it worth $15/ month?  Also know this happened last year and was easily corrected.  

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

And If what you say is true, why did at least 4-5 agents not know that?

Official Employee

• 

615 Messages

If the condo bulk includes TV and those services will not be placed on hold, those will not be affected. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here