U

Thursday, February 8th, 2024 7:31 AM

Website is horribly slow, how can anyone even view their bills or change their plans...?

The xfinity account pages take forever to load or just give up and throw a "Try again" error message. What the heck is wrong with the site? 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 months ago

Hello, @user_9pu2rb Is Xfinity.com the only website that is behaving this way? Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps such as running a speed test https://speedtest.xfinity.com/ on your connection? Also, clearing the cookies and cache of your browser. 

1 Message

yes Thomas it is just the xfinity.com site

Official Employee

• 

329 Messages

I apologize that you are experiencing issues with our xfinity.com website, @Jimmyjr214. Have you tried accessing the device on more than one device, or is one of your specific devices experiencing this issue? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

3 months ago

Agree. It's the worst performing site on I am aware of. I'm sure it's intentional. Comcast needs to defend their reputation for terrible customer service.

2 Messages

2 months ago

I always have to call to get billing info.

1 Message

23 days ago

It's unbelievable. One of many reasons I'm switching to Verizon 5G!

1 Message

13 days ago

The xfinity website is near useless for billing or plan changes.  It is painfully slow.  If I could dump this company I would.  We manage two homes and it is impossible to put service on temp hold without listening to a clown car of nonsense.  And when calling on the phone I loose my cool because the phone support people are always trying to upgrade me on packages and make me wait while pre recorded legal messages waste my time.  By contrast, we use Starlink on a boat and it's easy to start, stop or put on hold.  

Official Employee

• 

549 Messages

user_expyp6 We do appreciate your feedback on the Xfinity website as improvements are always being made to make the customer experience better. I was able to access the website with no issues just now. I would recommend to clear cache/cookies as well as try other web browsers. You can also use this link https://comcastseasonal.com/ to make those seasonal hold changes in just a few quick minutes. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

12 days ago

shame on comcast. your website is always sooooooooo slow, it has been that slow for years but never got improved. have your engineers ever access your great website outside of your office network?

Official Employee

• 

904 Messages

Hey @user_2u2mfz,

Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the Xfinity website. There are no known issues with the website and appears to be working quite well on a variety of devices and connections. Have you attempted to clear your cache and cookies on your devices to see it that helps with the loading of pages? 

1 Message

8 days ago

Ridiculous. Confirmed, the site seems intentionally slow and/or broken. Can't view my bill, can't do anything without massive delays and having to login repeatedly.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_ea9p59 Thank you for reaching out about this connection and login issue. I would be happy to troubleshoot this issue with you. To get started, what type of device are you using to log into your account? Have you uninstalled and then reinstalled the app or cleared your cache and cookies recently? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here