craign1's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, May 8th, 2024 3:02 PM

Linked accounts problem

I've linked two accounts, and had been able to switch between them, until today. 

Now, my linked account doesn't show up under the list of linked accounts, can't find any alternative way to switch to it.

I tried linking the second account, and was told that I already linked that account. 

Still can't switch to it. 

Please advise.  Thanks!

Expert

• 

103.6K Messages

12 days ago

The concern is not "Home Security Devices And Equipment" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

3 Messages

EG, thanks!

The form didn't allow this category. 

I appreciate the fix 

Official Employee

• 

309 Messages

Good afternoon @craignewmark. When was the last time you were able to switch between accounts? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Using the web interface, I'm guessing about two weeks ago.

I was able to do this with my phone yesterday.

Encountering many bugs in customer support systems, like I just got an email regarding security edge, and the suggested link for more info goes nowhere relevant.  That was a problem in the past, fixed, then the bug has recurred. Might be worth addressing.

Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

craign1 - Can you elaborate on the error code or message you received? To be sure I understand, were you able to link your Xfinity accounts?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here