U

Friday, February 23rd, 2024 5:13 AM

Voicemail box is unavailable

My voicemail box is unavailable, please let me know the steps to correct this.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

3 months ago

@user_erho3d Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. Can you clarify if you previously were able to access the voicemail box and what type of error message you're receiving now?

2 Messages

Yes I had voicemail prior to switching phones, I think it has to do with I am now using esim2, before I was not.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_erho3d Thanks for keeping us posted. What is the make and model of your phone? You can view instructions for Apple devices here and Android devices here.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

2 months ago

I have set up voicemail my home landline AT&T DL 72310 answering system - 6 rings, announcement message, turned "on", and yet I get a message "Voicemail box is unavailable." Help plse.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello there, @user_qpa1pz. I am sorry to hear you are not able to get your voicemail set up. Do you know if you have Voicemail through us? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here