Bumkitty's profile

Contributor

• 

42 Messages

Friday, January 12th, 2024 11:01 PM

voice calls placed to[Edit: Private Information Removed]

Voice history shows landline is "placing" these calls -- 10x today alone -- anybody else have this going on??

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

4 months ago

Hi, @Bumkitty. Thank you for reaching out. I hope you are doing well. I see you've seen some calls in your history that you aren't familiar with. I'm sure that was certainly confusing to see. Have you seen this again since your initial post? 

Contributor

• 

42 Messages

YES -- every. single. day.  Sometimes multiple times/day.

Official Employee

• 

549 Messages

@Bumkitty Are you seeing this for Xfinity Mobile or landline services? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 months ago

Yes, I noticed that too on my call log - numerous calls to that number 

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@Kmartin_00 That is super odd. Does this happen daily? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

4 months ago

Same problem to [Edited: "Personal Information"] who is this and what is making these calls?

(edited)

Contributor

• 

16 Messages

4 months ago

i've had the same thing

Official Employee

• 

712 Messages

Hello @user_m710 . Can you please provide more information about your concern?

(edited)

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Contributor

• 

42 Messages

Xfinity removed the number -- Call log shows call placed to from my phone to 2001000001 5 to 10x daily.

What is it and who/why is it being generated?

Contributor

• 

16 Messages

call log showing calls 2001000001

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hi there @user_m710. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 months ago

I’ve had the same thing, calls to 2001000001, multiple times a day.

Official Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Hi @Butterflye134! Thanks for taking the time to reach out on our Forums letting us know you're also running into this strange outgoing call concern. We definitely want to get to the bottom of this and my team is here to support you. 

To confirm, when did this first start to occur on your end? Is it occurring every day on your end as well, and is it still occurring up until today? 

Thanks for your help in trying to get this further investigated! 

2 Messages

1 month ago

I have been seeing this [Edit: Private Information Removed] showing placed multiple times a day for some time now. First I thought It was voicemail but it's not. I also have this number showing up [Edit: Private Information Removed] No clue about either of these.  I think the [Edit: Private Information Removed] might be for Robocalls. I still get numerous Robocalls coming through even with the "V" mark showing the number is verified.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know. I'm sure it has been frustrating to get these calls back to back. Currently, you can sign up for Nomorobo at no cost. This is great step in preventing these robot calls. Have you already set this up? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here