leeb337's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, February 7th, 2024 10:30 PM

Why do I have multiple calls made to 2001000001 on my phone log?

9 Messages

3 months ago

I also had 264 calls placed since10/1/23 to 2001000001.All answered incoming calls get placed to this number.WHO?

Official Employee

• 

549 Messages

3 months ago

@leeb337 How long has this been going on for? Are you still currently having this issue? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityShawin​  it's been happening for about a month 

Official Employee

• 

615 Messages

@leeb337 are these happening at all times? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityShawn​ this began happening on our Comcast land line last fall. I first noticed it later in the fall but was able to follow them back to September. All calls that were not saved dated before September 1st Were Deleted from the log. This number is placed after every incoming call.

9 Messages

user_7z79uc

Same thing happening since 10/1/23- answered- incoming- land line calls.

Official Employee

• 

943 Messages

mpwayne Thanks for the additional information. We would like to take a closer look at your Xfinity Voice line, and have this situation investigated. Please send us a direct message. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

9 Messages

3 months ago

My question was NOT answered.  I am still having problem today 2/9/24.  Only -incoming - answered calls. 

I go on voice mail THEN calls. A call is PLACED to 2001000001 at exact time which I blocked.

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

Hey, @user_7z79uc! Thanks for reaching out to us. It sounds like we might need to have a closer look into this. Can you please click the Direct Message icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon, enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat, and provide us with your first/last name and full address so we may further assist you?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I show I placed calls to

2001000001 what does it mean?

9 Messages

3 months ago

Who can :   (WE THE PEOPLE )   trust anymore?

9 Messages

9-10 days and still nothing done. Still happening. Maybe switch to someone who cares...

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_7z79uc Hello, I would like to look more into this for you! Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address. 

Here are the detailed steps to Direct Message us:

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

1 Message

3 months ago

I also have tons of calls placed to 2001000001.. So these are outbound calls but I’m not dialing them from my physical home phone.. so they are being initiated from inside Comcast world.. Is my service secure???? Will I get any charged fee’s for these calls I’m not making?? 

Official Employee

• 

549 Messages

@user_z4ylcq How often are you seeing these calls made? 

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 months ago

I have this problem also. No durations, but why or what is it? Anyone got a decent answer yet?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

I'm seeing this after EVERY incoming call.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

It's Comcasts call fwd feature

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Thank you- Makes sense. But to be honest I don't have it forwarded anywhere or even answer it! Would that be the way any incoming call shows up on my TV while watching for example. Additionally why is it shown on call logs etc if its "internal" - No worries, thanks for clarification.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I had read that somewhere, but I honestly do not think I have ever forwarded a call.  It seems creepy to me. I had thought maybe it was a way of tracking the numbers (so many numbers) I block.

Thanks. I'll pass that along to other people I know who actually look at their call log.

Official Employee

• 

857 Messages

Hello @mpwayne, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the call logs, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Press Enter to send your message

1 Message

Seems like every xfinity home phone customer, that checks their call log, has this question. Doesn’t appear to be a “glitch” needing personal chat…

Just tell us all what is going on!! Simple

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_9h8yzr, Thanks for reaching out and for patiently waiting for a response. We will certainly do everything within our power to get this addressed in a timely manner. Have you checked the call logs in Xfinity Voice against the call logs on their Caller ID equipment to see if that number appears in both places?

1 Message

2 months ago

I also have multiple calls to this number on my phone log.   What is this?

9 Messages

user_7z79uc   It`s getting annoying.  It`s mostly friends and family that call and we answer ,immediately  get forward to 2001000001.

THIS isa private landline I pay for.

1 Message

1 month ago

I have the same issue. I've seen several people reference the Advanced Call Forward feature as a possible source, so I checked mine out. My home phone number (presumably for forwarding to voicemail) was listed twice, with different numbers of rings. I have no idea how it got that way, but I disabled one of them. I don't know yet if that fixes the problem, however, so if there is a known fix, please let me know. Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_urp6pa - Happy to help with the seemingly phantom calls. The Call Screening with Xfinity Voice, and Anonymous Call Rejection features may also help with unwanted calls. And, the Xfinity voice spam block controls and settings are another amazing feature that will help Identify and stop unwanted calls. Please let me know if this info helps and if further assistance is needed. 

- XfinityThomasA

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here