U

Wednesday, May 8th, 2024 4:38 PM

How Can I Reactivate My Email

I log into my account and click on "Check Email" but it just brings me back to the main Xfinity page. I checked in the Xfinity app and it says my Comcast email is inactive, clicking on "go to inbox" to re-activate it brings me to the main Xfinity page where I get stuck in the same loop as before. I spoke to support via chat yesterday who said they exhausted all troubleshooting steps and would assign my case to the advance repair team who would resolve the issue in 2 hours, but it has not been resolved.

Expert

• 

29.5K Messages

11 days ago

Can you clarify------are you a currently paying Comcast customer?  Or are you a former customer trying to use the email?  If the latter, how long has it been since you last signed into the account?

2 Messages

I am a current customer

Official Employee

• 

663 Messages

Hello, @user_s9x3bo! Thanks for reaching out here on the community forums! Let's see if we can help figure out where we are with your email issue. Please send a direct message to us by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your full name and complete street address, ticket number if you have one and the email address in question. Thanks! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here