U

Wednesday, April 17th, 2024 11:29 PM

Xfinity doorbell

? When someone ring the door bell do we hear it through the touchscreen cause I only hear it through my phone 

Official Employee

• 

898 Messages

1 month ago

Hi there, @user_042736 I hope you are having a good day. I do apologize for the trouble you are having with your doorbell, since it's been a few days since you posted this, are you still having the same issue? If you are please reach back out.-Richard

5 Messages

Yes I am still having the issue 

Official Employee

• 

898 Messages

Thank you, @user_042736 Are you having any other trouble get any other alerts on your Touchscreen?-Richard

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

No just the doorbell so my question is when the doorbell is press am i supposed  to get a alert on touchscreen 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_042736 You'll be notified about front door activity through the Xfinity app, or on your TV with X1 or Flex.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@Lkpolo, the live feed of the doorbell does not show up on the Xfinity home App. The live feed has been moved to our Xfinity App now. I just checked my touchscreen and the live feed for our doorbell shows there too. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here