U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, January 12th, 2023 2:23 AM

Closed

Store Pickup

I opted to pick up my modem in store 2 days ago but I haven't gotten anything after the "Your Xfinity order has been confirmed and will be ready for pickup soon" text. How long does it usually take for in-store pickup?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Hi, @user_29fdfb. Thank you for taking the time to create a new post. Once you complete the order online, you should be all good to go. I took a look at your details, and I can confirm everything is set for pickup. I apologize if you didn't get any confirmation or new communication after setting up your order. I checked the Xfinity stores near you, and they all have the device you need in stock. You can use our store locator here to find the closet store to you.

Did you plan on picking it up tomorrow or later this week? If so, I'll be glad to follow up that day to ensure you are able to get activate without any hiccups. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

I plan to pickup tomorrow and activate it later on in the week when I gain access to my new home. 

Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hi, @user_29fdfb. I hope everything is well today. Did you have a chance to stop by to get your device? If so, how did it all go? Any questions or concerns? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Yes I was able to pick it up and get everything setup. Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

@user_29fdfb  Awesome, I'll check in tomorrow just to make sure you got the equipment. We can touch base then, and I'll follow up again when you move in. Congrats on the new home! I'm sure that is exciting. I also know moving can be hectic, so I'll be here to take care of this part for you. 

If you haven't already, I would download the both the My Account App and Xfinity App. The My Account App will help you manage your account, billing details, and equipment. The Xfinity App will help you manage your network and help with activation. This link will go over how to get activated with the Xfinity App once you do get moved in. Enjoy the rest of your night and welcome to the Xfinity family! We'll talk soon. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here