M

Tuesday, April 9th, 2024 1:41 PM

charging mobile device payment

A few months ago, I chatted with Xfinity agent about my internet bill because it was high. The agent suggested if I changed home phone to Xfinity mobile, my bill could be lower. I accepted his offer, but the agent offered another Xfinity mobile saying that I could get two mobile phone with free and the monthly fee is the same like one. I didn't need two mobiles, but the agent recommended that emergency mobile was necessary and I would not pay no cost for this extra mobile device. I accepted his offer, but after I received two mobile devices from Xfinity, Xfinity charged one device payment every month. I called for this issue too many time and Xfinity agent promised he would fix and would not charge for this device payment again. But next month, this situation happened again. I complained for this issue again and again, and finally Xfinity agent said that one device could be free, but other could not be free because the phone number was not transferred from other provider. It was so embarrassing because after passing a few months, Xfinity agent said differently with the first offer. Actually, I didn't want two mobiles if I had to pay this device payment. So, I wanted to return one device and the agent said that I could return nearby Xfinity store. But Xfinity store refused to receive this device because it already passed return period, and I called Xfinity customer again and the agent transferred to expert mobile agent and she gave me Xfinity warehouse address recommending direct return from FedEx. I returned this device last month, but I found that Xfinity charged this device payment again.

I am Xfinity customer for long maybe 10 years, but this time I was so disappointed with this problem. I returned this device, and I want Xfinity to refund the amount charging this mobile device.

how can I attach this FedEx receipt for returning Xfinity mobile?

Official Employee

• 

734 Messages

2 months ago

Hello mhchoo. I would recommend contacting our Xfinity Mobile team at 888) 936-4968. You can also visit us at your nearest Xfinity Store. They would have the best answers to your concern and would be able to get this resolved. 

4 Messages

I called Xfinity customer service and they checked that Xfinity warehouse received my return Xfinity mobile. After that I got email from Xfinity that "We have credited your account for $356.29". But I found that Xfinity still charged $39.00(Closed billing cycle: MAR 8 - APR 7, Auto-pay will occur on: APR 28). And I could not find this credit amount $356.29.

Official Employee

• 

980 Messages

Thanks for letting us know, @mhchoo! Have you tried calling or texting our Xfinity Mobile Sales and Service team at 1-888-936-4968 since then? In addition, you may use our Secure Online Chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7! Have you used this feature yet by chance?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

Already I called this number and chatted several times. The agent said that they would refund this return device. but Xfinity charged this device payment $18.74 again on April 28. And I checked this month billing statement and it cannot be understandable. Xfinity credited $356.29 for the return device and charged the same amount. After all I didn't get any refund for this return device. Actually this amount should be $356.29 + $18.74 which Xfinity should refund to me.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

I am sorry for the confusion this has caused you. Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

How can I contact with this direct message? I didn't get any response when I sent.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here