U

Friday, May 10th, 2024 4:14 AM

XFINITY INTERNET CANCELLATION[EDITED]

I am directing, not requesting cancellation of my Xfinity Plan. The current Terms and Confitions state that I can cancel anytime I want, free of any, (additional) charges. When I requesting cancellation, your menu options never say, " proceed to cancellation, the menu choices are ONLY impediments to cancellation, no cancelation directions.
I believe this is in violation of my right as the paying customer, who has never missed a payment, and cancelled the Service on April 12, with 2 Seperate calls, one for Xfinity Mobile service, to get transfer Code, to keep my phone # and cancel, the other for Internet, to get a different code. I made these calls in the office of my chosen series provider. The Mobile Cancellation was excellent,  I received an email prorating my bill. The Xfinity Internet service cancellation has been a nightmare. No email, and TWO bills for $155.64, April and May 12.
[Edited: "Personal Information"]
I AM CANCELING ALL XFINITY SERVICES. I DID THIS PREVIOUSLY, WHILE OBTAINING TRANFER CODES ON APRIL12. YOU CONTINUE TO ILLEGALLY BILL ME FOR $155.64.
PLEASE Cancel my Xfinity services ( Which YOU KNOW HAVE NOT BEEN USED SINCE THE CANCELLATION, BECAUSE AFTER,  MY ACCOUNT STATEMENTS SAID,  "CURRENTLY NOT IN USE".
My Internet Account no longer says thar.
PLEASE do the right thing and terminate my service,(as previously requested and statused), AND REFUND THE CONTINUING CHARGES. After Covid, new laws were passed prohibiting automatic renewal of subscription or contracted services after cancelation without the direct written authorization of the customer. I believe Xfinity is in violstion of those legal changes. I"ll give you the chance to prove me wrong, do the right thing, possibly getting a return customer in the future, and avoiding extremely negative social media reviews. I have a website, im a best selling author, I have a YouTube channel, and an Amazon publisher and promoter. Between LinkedIn, Facebook, My Website, my YouTube channel and Instagram I currently have 46,000 contacts and email links. Thank you in advance. Please acknowledge this.

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

10 days ago

Hello, user_sba3k3! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear of the issues you have ran into with trying to get your account disconnected. We can certainly have a look into the account and get this resolved for you. Can you please click the Direct Message icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon, enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat, and provide us with your first/last name and full address so we may further assist you?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here