U

Friday, May 10th, 2024 5:51 PM

HELP! I've never used my Xfinity Mobile setup and now my bill is being sent to collections

As it stands right now I have never used my Xfinity Mobile service (family got cold feet) and never switched over. I've called Comcast twice to have the account closed and the bill dismissed. But now, it's overdue and being sent to collections for the service I've never used. After the most recent call, the collections agency I was bounced to didn't even have my records. What do I do?

Official Employee

• 

959 Messages

10 days ago

user_y6x3gq Good afternoon, and Happy Friday! We appreciate you reaching out to our team for assistance with your Xfinity Mobile billing and services. I can certainly see how this would be a concern, and want to be sure we help you get this resolved as quickly as possible. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, the name on your account, the service address,  and the mobile number that is attached to your account? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here