Hello, got my OP 6t to work on Xfinity Mobile by doing the following:
1. I ported my phone number to Google Voice.
2. I put my SIM into my original XM phone and did a "master reset", and re-set up the card as a new card in a new phone.
3. I moved the card to the OP 6t and connected to wifi to download Google voice. Must do this with wifi, mobile data is not operable until step 5.
4. In Google Voice on the device, I set all calls and texts to forward through GV.
5. I went to GV on my pc and set GV to forward all calls to my new number, but show my old number on caller id.
6. I reset the APN to: "COMCAST.RSLR.VZWENTP" . BUT DO NOT GET ALL THE WAY OUT OF THAT MODULE:
You have to hit ok after you put in the new APN, then go back to the menu and touch "SAVE", or it will reset to the old APN.
... View more