I solved this:
All of my personal folders disappeared from Outlook after having them for years. They still existed in Xfinity. It looks like Xfinity moved them to "My Folder", but that move didn't happen in Outlook.
- Right click on your email address and select new folder and name it "My Folder".
- Right click on your email address and select new folder. Create the folder with the exact name of the missing folder.
- Make sure you have clicked on missing folder
- On the Send/Receive tab, click on Update Folder
- After the folder updates with all of your emails, drag the folder to "My Folder"
... View more