Okay, as of now, my daily scheduled recordings have recorded and are showing in https://www.xfinity.com/stream/recordings. We'll see if it continues to work.
Yesterday I chatted online with xfinity support and we tried a few things and none of them worked.
Here's what we tried:
1. They " refreshed the account" and that did nothing.
2. I logged out, and then back in and that did nothing.
3. In Chrome, I tried Incognito mode. Once I tried going to https://www.xfinity.com/stream/recordings in incognito mode, I received an error. The person I was chatting with didn't know what it meant and said it should've worked.
4. They sent " the strongest signal to the modem" and that did nothing.
5. I thought maybe I should try in a different browser (Microsoft Edge) and that did nothing.
Nothing we tried worked. The person I chatted with created a "a ticket for this for our higher back end department to continue working on this."
So today I did some research online and I tried a "System Refresh."
That process is as follows:
1. Press the A button on your remote control, or visit the Help section in Settings.
2. Highlight the System Refresh tile, and press OK.
3. Please remember that performing a System Refresh will interrupt all X1 TVs and recordings in your home for up to 10 minutes.
After the system refresh, I decided to record a program that was currently airing so I could test whether or not new recordings would show up on https://www.xfinity.com/stream/recordings.
After a little while, it did show up. And after that, the first program I had schedualed to record was viewable at https://www.xfinity.com/stream/recordings.
So as of now, everything is working. I think I'll get into the habbit of performing a system refresh once or twice a week to see if it prevents this issue from happening again. Or maybe it was a coincidence. Time will tell.
What I do know is, I've had these issues occur once in a while where newly recorded shows wouldn't display on https://www.xfinity.com/stream/recordings. It would happen, and seem to go away and not be a problem again for a period of time. The last 2 days, however, no new recordings would display. And some of these shows (news) aren't availible on demand, unfortunately.
Hopefully what I did is a fix. And hopefully this thread will help others having the same issue.
... View more
I'm having the same issue. Can't access all my recordings. All my newly recorded shows from yesterday aren't showing up when I look at https://www.xfinity.com/stream/recordings
It's 47% full.
This has been an ongoing issue.
I'm getting so fed up with Comcast. As time goes on i'm getting inturuptions / errors with my service more frequently, features disapear, and i'm getting fed up with my shows not displaying on xfinity stream. Not to mention the long list of charges that get added on the bill just to use the service. Maybe i'll explore other services. Maybe I should start an online petition since it seems many people are unhappy.
... View more
If I go into the livingroom and check the TV, I can see all my recordings. However, online @ https://www.xfinity.com/stream/recordings, it's a different story.
It says it's 47% full online.
Shows I recorded just yesterday aren't showing up at https://www.xfinity.com/stream/recordings
... View more