Thinking changing Mobil’s phones to save money was a good idea. It wasn’t. I’ve spent a least 10 hours and I still don’t have service.
1) I was told my iPhone 7 could transfer over from att - it cannot
2) I was told to go to any Comacast store to transfer over my existing phones, went to 2 stores, neither knew how to transfer over the phones, and told me we could not transfer over iPhone 8. That is not correct.
3) The iPhone that I had to purchase was sent to the wrong address. I was told by Xfinity Mobile that I could change the address once the phone was en route with Fedex. That is not correct. Another 3 phone calls with no resolution. Now I have to travel 5 hours to get the phone otherwise it will be sent back - these phones are out of stock with xfinity and they don’t know when more are coming. No one at Xfinty Mobile will contact Fedex to allow me to resend to corect address...and Fedex won’t allow anyone but me to sign.
4) The agent ported over first line with the new phone (still don’t have the one sent to the wrong address) and that went well. She ported over the line that is to be connected with the new phone I don’t have yet. I was assured that I could still use the existing phone under Att until I activated my new phone when received. Wrong. My phone is dead. Another 3 phone calls to get my phone line back reinstated.
4) Most the service calls to Xfinity Mobile were answered by people who cannot speak English well and have really no idea about how xfinty works...they’re just reading off a card. The calls were a waste of time since I didn’t get the correct information and help.
To say say that I am angry and frustrated would be an understatement. I never complain and can deal with a lot. But this is unacceptable.
... View more