If you want to keep Comcast and still see TCM try this on your computer or mobile device.
1. Open Xfinity in your browser
2. In the Xfinity menu bar at top of Xfinity screen click on the TV icon (to right or email icon)
3. In the next screen that opens up in the Search bar enter TCM
4. In the next window that opens you should see a TCM logo with words TCM Channel Collection. Click on the logo or words TCM.
5. The window that opened on my computer gives 4 "channel" choices on which to view TCM. You will also see the movie currently playing.
6. Click on your choice and you can watch the current movie.
If you are dumping Comcast or don't want to pay extra....
Into your computer or mobile device browser enter www.TCM.com
The TCM site will open and you can see the current movie playing or other features including a selection of movies you can watch immediately.
Either way to see TCM on your non-smart TV, you will need an HDMI cable connected from your computer or mobile device to your TV. (I don't know how it works with a "Smart TV." You may need an adapter to connect the HDMI cable to your computer or mobile device. I have interconnected my MacBook and my iPad to a TV this way. Smart phone should work too. But remember an adapter may be needed to connect HDMI cable to your computer or mobile device.
A real pain and its takes time to set up so allow extra minutes before that movie you want to watch is scheduled to start!
... View more
Sounds like a plan! I do like Comcast internet service and Comcast has been very responsive when I have had internet issues. Just ran a new line to my house from the pole in the alley and rewired inside to MY modem.
... View more