Community Forum

xfinity sign in on cell phone

New Poster

xfinity sign in on cell phone

I cannot get internet on my cell phone. I changed password and got a code. I put the code in and still doesn't do anything. 

Expert

Re: xfinity sign in on cell phone

Are you referring to a WiFi connection ?

If so, are you associating it with your home network's current WiFi broadcast name (SSID) and your WiFi network's current password / network security key ?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, Buddy030615! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. 

Can you please further elaborate so that we may better assist you?

Can you tell us what kind of device you have, what network you are trying to connect to, what error messages you are getting or if you have already downloaded the Xfinity Hotspots app to help manage your connections?

We look forward to your reply. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

If you are on your home network, how many devices in your home are regularly connected to the wi-fi?

Between me, my spouse, my kids, my appliances, everything that needed a wi-fi connection far exceeded the default number of connections allowed in my router settings. I upped the number and so far, so good!

Not sure if that is the situation for you, but something to consider.