Community Forum

xFi Advantage now available in the Central Division

Expert

xFi Advantage now available in the Central Division

xFi Advantage is a new program being offered in the Central Division. 

It includes:xb6.PNGXB6 Advanced Gateway

• The XB6 advanced gateway.
  • Unlimited data usage plan. 
  • Advanced Security  -- a new security program that protects your home network. 
  • Home WiFi assessments and support -- xFi Advantage customers will have their in-home WiFi performance assessed for fourteen days. If it is determined that the wifi performance is not optimal, customers may receive xFi pods. 

Who is eligible?

xFi Advantage is available to all internet customers in the Central Division.

How much does it cost?

If you currently have speeds of 250 Mbps or above, the cost is $15/month. This is a significant saving over renting an XB6 ($13/month) plus unlimited data ($50/month). If you are eligible for the Xfi Pods ($119), it could mean additional savings.

If your current speed tier is less than 250 Mbps the cost is $55/month. It might be more economical to upgrade to a faster speed tier if you want to take advantage of xFi Advantage.

If you would like to check eligibility or order Xfi Advantage, please post in the Customer Service Forums or call 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278) or 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

Re: xFi Advantage now available in the Central Division

Hmm.  Looks like Houston is not in the Central Division.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Re: xFi Advantage now available in the Central Division

Also crossing my fingers it comes to Houston