Community Forum

why can't I get comcast to fix upstream node problem after 5 technicians, dozens of calls?!!!

New Poster

why can't I get comcast to fix upstream node problem after 5 technicians, dozens of calls?!!!

This issue has been going on for 5 weeks. We have had 5 different technicians.  We unplug and plug modem. They come inside and check connections.  They go outside and check connections. They say that the problem is upstream and it's a node.  Still no internet.  Then, we start the cycle all over again.  Call, technician, modem unplug and plug, check connections, "will be fixed."  No internet.  Cycle begins AGAIN.

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: why can't I get comcast to fix upstream node problem after 5 technicians, dozens of calls?!!!

Being that you've already had several tech visits, I'm going to try escalating your ongoing issue to the Comcast corporate employees that are available to these boards. You should get a reply here in your topic.

Official Employee

Re: why can't I get comcast to fix upstream node problem after 5 technicians, dozens of calls?!!!

Hi, musesx9 - My apologies for your experience. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!