Community Forum

sync errors with motorola

New Poster

sync errors with motorola

Wondering if there was a resolution to the sync errors with the motorola? Mine was working fine until just recently- model mg7550  ?  Seems to have the same sync errors in the logs.

Expert

Re: sync errors with motorola

Are you actually experiencing any connectivity problems ?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I can connect to the internet, but everything is slow.  Speed test is like 1.8 download. Can'twatch anything streaming without it continuing to load

New Poster

here is the exact error minus the mac address

Time Not Established   Critical (3)   SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire FEC framing;CM-MAC 
New Poster

So the technical said all in one router/wireless isn’t good. The wired speed is fine, so I guess I have to spend another $200 on just a wireless router. Ugh
Expert

We're going to need a lot more information before we can make any kind of educated analysis. 

Check out: 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hard wire did not have a problem so it was suggested to get a wireless router - which I actually got google WiFi nest that has been working well. Thank you for asking.