Xfinity globe
Community Forum

speedtest what's going on ..

Regular Contributor

speedtest what's going on ..

what is up .. now .. with speedtest.....  it's wacked-out

Accepted Solutions
Regular Contributor

Re: testing a new gateway DPC3941T .. sorry .. checking it out ... speedtests, IPV4,V6, DUAL ...

I believe I had issues, that, upon further review, were related to the Internet testing and not specifically the new gateway I was testing ... (but, "they" may suggest a "newer" gateway in-the-future ..who knows (for now)

All Replies
Regular Contributor

speedtest - ran successfully .. previously had issues ... re-evaluating ...

speedtest ran .. successfully ... re-evaluating ... IPV4 and IPV6 on the gateway 

Regular Contributor

testing a new gateway DPC3941T .. sorry .. checking it out ... speedtests, IPV4,V6, DUAL ...

testing ... I assume it's ok,,, DPC3941T ..

Regular Contributor

Re: testing a new gateway DPC3941T .. sorry .. checking it out ... speedtests, IPV4,V6, DUAL ...

I had a few test rn up to 3xxx-5xxx Mbps down 1week ago (or so) and requested the links to share, but they did nto work.  If it happens again I am going to take screen shots.  It was nuts.

Regular Contributor

I believe I had issues, that, upon further review, were related to the Internet testing and not specifically the new gateway I was testing ... (but, "they" may suggest a "newer" gateway in-the-future ..who knows (for now)

Regular Contributor

so, for now, I'm checking out this new gateway ... for now ... (unless "they" suggest I upgrade again) ....