Community Forum

slow 1gbps downloads

Frequent Visitor

slow 1gbps downloads

not getting 1gbps down. tried all the troubleshooting and the chat and phone calls. Only getting max 600mbps while wired directly to modem. support said modem looks good. not sure what to do next. any help? thanks

Silver Problem Solver

Re: slow 1gbps downloads

Start here:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Troubleshooting-Gigabit-internet-speeds/m-p/3145413#...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

Thank you. Have gone through the troubleshooting and the most i could get is 600 down. Modem is cm1000 so it should be compatible with 1gbps speeds
Official Employee

Hello, natycmd. 

I can help look into your account and see if something on that side is causing the issue. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!