Community Forum

no connection

New Poster

no connection

Can't access Netflix, amazon or Hulu. Keeps giving code me-1-19. I have restarted the modem, checked and rechecked wires and cables. My neighbor doesn't have any problems with his.
Expert

Re: no connection

Start here;

https://www.google.com/search?q=code+me-1-19&rlz=1C1SQJL_enUS782US782&oq=code+me-1-19&aqs=chrome..69...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi deelmcclain. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. I can assist with further troubleshooting your Internet connection / access issue. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi deelmcclain. Since I didn't get a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.