Community Forum

netflix connection on Smart TV unable to connect to netflix

New Poster

netflix connection on Smart TV unable to connect to netflix

I have been unable to connect to Netflix, Amazon or Apps on my Samsung Smart TV. Everything else is working just fine!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: netflix connection on Smart TV unable to connect to netflix

@kaymac68 wrote:

I have been unable to connect to Netflix, Amazon or Apps on my Samsung Smart TV. Everything else is working just fine!

In order for my TV to connect to Netflix, I have to enter my Netflix userid/password the first time I connect.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

I have a comcast technician coming this morning to hopefully resolve the connection. Thank you!

Official Employee

Hello kaymac68. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. How did you technician visit go? Were you able to get connected? We're happy to help in any way needed. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi kaymac68. Since we didn't see a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!