Community Forum

modem rebooting problem?

Frequent Visitor

modem rebooting problem?

just curious but has anyone else over the past 2-3 weeks had there modem go out/reboot almost the same time of day (mostly late morning hours) then its fine for the rest of the day?  usually in the past that might have been due to maintenance or work being done on the poles however when i call comcast they can't tell me one way or another if indeed thats going on or not

Expert

Re: modem rebooting problem?

What do the modem's signal stats look like ? Try getting them here http://192.168.100.1 or here http://10.0.0.1

Please post the *Downstream Power Level*, the *Upstream Power Level*, and the *SNR* (Signal to Noise Ratio) numbers.

What is the exact make and model number of the modem ?

Is this a WiFi connection ?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello @grady777, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I'm sorry to hear about this connection issue you're experiencing on your end. We would be more than happy to troubleshoot and further look into this. First, if you could please post the levels @EG asked for in his message, that would be great. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Expert

And the rest of the questions.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, grady777. We have not heard back from you and hope the issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.