Community Forum

internet connection goes out at the sametime few times per week

Frequent Visitor

internet connection goes out at the sametime few times per week

for whatever reason my internet connection at least a few times per week goes out at almost the sametime (11 am est) then the modem reboots.  does this have anything to do with the ip lease/ip expire?  does anyone else have this problem?  for what its worth i thought it was comcast crews doing work in the area since i saw trucks around but i call comcast to see if work is being done and that can't tell me one way or the other.   any suggestions how to fix this

Official Employee

Re: internet connection goes out at the sametime few times per week

Hi there, grady777. 

I can take a look at your signal levels. I want to improve your internet experience. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi there, grady777. 

I wanted to reach out and touch base one more time before closing out your post. Did you have any other questions or concerns? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

I am now closing this post out due to inactivity. 

Thank you for posting to our forums!