Community Forum

cannot access arriss gateway page from 10.0.0.1 or 192.168.100.1 even when hardwired into the router

Regular Visitor

cannot access arriss gateway page from 10.0.0.1 or 192.168.100.1 even when hardwired into the router

just like the title says I can't get into any of the arris modem pages through any means.  tried hardwired and tried both addresses. I am in bridge mode any ideas?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: cannot access arriss gateway page from 10.0.0.1 or 192.168.100.1 even when hardwired into the ro

Can you access the Internet with a browser?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: cannot access arriss gateway page from 10.0.0.1 or 192.168.100.1 even when hardwired into the ro

Try a quick 2 sec press of the reset button on the back of the gateway, using a pen tip. A quick reset will keep your bridge mode setting.

In my experience all you can do in the admin interface in bridge mode. is view the gateway signals/logs and disable bridge mode, everything else is grayed out. Unless something changed since I had one.

A factory reset holding the reset button in over 20-30 secs will take the device out of bridge.

Regular Visitor

yes internet access works fine. I will try the two second reset see if it fixed the httpd on the arris.