Community Forum

Xfinity WiFi on demand

New Poster

Xfinity WiFi on demand

I was using xfinity WiFi since I am out of state and one day it’s working just fine and the next it is forcing me through xwod even though i am eligible for xfinity wifi I just want to know why this is happening and how to fix it
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity WiFi on demand

Hello bruh2, thank you for creating a post. I can certainly assist you with getting this problem resolved. First, can you tell me if you're using the Xfinity Wi-Fi app to get connected? Are you using your credentials for your home services to connect or are you using a Wi-Fi prepaid pass? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity WiFi on demand

Hi bruh2, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!