Community Forum

Xfinity My account shows my speed as "Up to 1250mbps" instead of 986.

Contributor

Xfinity My account shows my speed as "Up to 1250mbps" instead of 986.

Hey all,

This is not really a complaint, byt rather a question.  When looking at my account app, my interent speed shows "1250" where before it shows 986 (Or 968)  Is this a new feature?  How do I go about getting this speed?  My modem does supper Link aggregation, however, I am not sure if that needed.  Do I need a differet Ethernet adapter?  Anyhow, just wondering.  I have seen in some forms people talking about this, but no realy info.  

Thanks

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity My account shows my speed as "Up to 1250mbps" instead of 986.

Hello kgowen4444, thank you so much for creating another post. I replied to your private message please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity My account shows my speed as "Up to 1250mbps" instead of 986.

Hi kgowen4444, I am glad that we were able to get this sorted out for you. Feel free to create another post if you need anything further, have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!