Community Forum

Xfinity Internet Troubleshooting Webpages

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity Internet Troubleshooting Webpages

For the past several days, I am unable to fully traverse the internet troubleshooting procedure that ends with restarting the Modem.  The problem start when clicking on the restart modem, after choosing the modem I want to restart.  The next webpage informs of the time expected to complete, but then take me to a page that asks What modem are you have trouble with?  There is only one icon to Cancel (that works) and another icon to Continue (that is grayed out and does not work).  That is as far as I get. 

As the user, I suppose the website is not accurately sensing my modems, one of which has the telephone access function connected and the other modem is my WAN/Modem.  Both are ARRIS:  the one with the tele is obsolete but functions well in the telephone / voice mode only and the other is ARRIS SBG6950AC2 recommended by Xfinity and works well.  Note that both function all right, it is the Xfinity website that has the problem.  When I reconfigured my home network I had to reboot the modem, but wound up doing it manually because the more convenient website function does not work.