Community Forum

Xfinity Activation Pending

New Poster

Xfinity Activation Pending

Started a new Xfinity service with just internet. I have my own modem/router combo and would like to go ahead and activate the modem/router to my account to use it as my Internet device. I’m currently under pending activation. Bought the xfinity service today. How long would I usually have to wait?
Expert

Re: Xfinity Activation Pending

@zachdhunt wrote:
Started a new Xfinity service with just internet. I have my own modem/router combo and would like to go ahead and activate the modem/router to my account to use it as my Internet device. I’m currently under pending activation. Bought the xfinity service today. How long would I usually have to wait?

Is it working for you today, 1/16/19, yet?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Expert

Re: Xfinity Activation Pending

@zachdhunt wrote:

Have you tried this ?;

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/activate-internet-gateway-modem

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!