Community Forum

Xb6 keeps dropping

New Poster

Xb6 keeps dropping

All of a sudden today the xb6 drops connection turns red , speed goes downward spiral, techs have been out here a couple times and they get the xb6 working then all of a sudden it it starts acting up , this is getting old ! Then the reps at Comcast takes so long that the appointments for the following day are filled , this service is garbage !
Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: Xb6 keeps dropping

I don’t think this will be fixed by a normal tech, I was reading and seen somewhere that this is a problem with the structure of data packets coming down from a channel in the down stream , I don’t have a clue of where to begin. This is insane n
Expert

Since you already had technicians out to your area, I'm going to escalate your issue to the Comcast Employees here on these forums.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello Nkeesy76, I can assist you with getting this issue cleared up. To get started, please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!