Community Forum

XFINTY hotspots

New Poster

XFINTY hotspots

When I try to join my “xfinity WiFi” it say unable to join or when I try to join “XFINTY” it says incorrect but my brother has the same information as me and it lets him connect plus the xfinity WiFi box is right in my room
Official Employee

Re: XFINTY hotspots

Hello @Thomas95, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I'm sorry to hear about the connection issue you are experiencing when trying to join your device(s) to Xfinity Wi-Fi. I would be more than happy to assist you with this! Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: XFINTY hotspots

@Thomas95, I never received a private message from you or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a private message if you still need assistance with this Hotspots concern. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thank you and we appreciate you choosing Comcast as your provider. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!