Community Forum

Wifi on Demand IPv4 errors

Regular Visitor

Wifi on Demand IPv4 errors

Hello.

I have an access pass for wifipublic hotspot access but I am having IPv4 issues

Sometimes when I have internet access, some websites are inaccessible to me. For example, I might be watching a video on Youtube.com, but if I try to go to google.com, I get a "cannot resolve domain" error. And sometimes even if I am browsing a site, images won't load because the image hosting website can't be accessed even though the site I am browsing is accessible. Sometimes when this error happens, I can't access xfinity website for this reason.

Viewing my connection properties confirms that I have IPv6 connectivity, but not IPv4

Regular Visitor

Re: Wifi on Demand IPv4 errors

Still needing help, still can't get IPv4 connectivity on a wifi on demand public hotspot
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi steadyr, please reach out to our Wifi on Demand team by calling call 1-866-489-0919 (24/7 line) and they will be able to look into this further for you.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi steadyr,  I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!