Community Forum

Wifi home hotspot guests

New Poster

Wifi home hotspot guests

I've had an ongoing problem with my Xfinity wifi for guests for a month. There's either no signal or it can't be connected to. I have 7 devices connected to my personal password protected house wifi and let my roommate and his son use the Xfinity guest wifi because his son is constantly streaming live games. I don't want my password protected wifi used because of a count & billing access. What's going on w Xfinity home WiFi hotspot?
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Wifi home hotspot guests

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Wifi home hotspot guests

Hi @Gari6267

I would like to review your account to determine how many devices are connected and whether or not this is why you cannot connect, or if there is another reason for your issue. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!