Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

WiFi Connection

Regular Visitor

WiFi Connection

I have had a LG49" TV for aboubt 2 months and I am having trouble conocting to apps and Netflixs etc.  I have an android box  My Tv tells me I am connected to internetbut when I go into an app it tells me I do not have an internet connection and that I should reset and retry to connect.  I have no idea what that means..

Also several weeks back I was speaking wit Comcast, Xfinity or whoever  She told me I needed to increase power--speed to steam.   She increased it and now I" m paying $10.+ a month with no positive results

I need lots of help and someone to give me little itty bitty steps of guidence

Help Please

Expert

Re: WiFi Connection

dandee25 wrote:

I have had a LG49" TV for aboubt 2 months and I am having trouble conocting to apps and Netflixs etc.  I have an android box  My Tv tells me I am connected to internetbut when I go into an app it tells me I do not have an internet connection and that I should reset and retry to connect.  I have no idea what that means..

Also several weeks back I was speaking wit Comcast, Xfinity or whoever  She told me I needed to increase power--speed to steam.   She increased it and now I" m paying $10.+ a month with no positive results

I need lots of help and someone to give me little itty bitty steps of guidence

Help Please

I moved your post to the home networking area of the forum.