Community Forum

Wi-Fi connection!

New Poster

Wi-Fi connection!

Will anyone notify me when my Wi-Fi is connected? Here are my problem---Hello, my Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration. And none of the networks have previously connected to are not in range and a network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken. Could you help me fix these errors?

Expert

Re: Wi-Fi connection!

Have you first tried powercycling / re-starting the router ? No joy ? Try hard resetting the device to factory defaults by pressing and holding in the recessed reset button on the rear for 30 seconds. You will lose any customized settings.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Your question is too vague to be able to give good advice.  Start by contacting Comcast and troubleshooting and then setting up a tech visit.  That should resolve or at least correctly diagnose your issue.

Official Employee

Hello @Jsgreen9505, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I understand how important it is to be able to connect to your Wi-Fi, I definitely want to assist you with this as well as address all of your concerns. In order to do so, can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@Jsgreen9505, I never received a private message from you or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a private message if you still need assistance with this Wi-Fi connection concern. Please create a new Public post if you need assistance with any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thank you and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.